Computer Systems Analyst
FocuzMindz is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Designing, Planning, Configuration, Analyzing, Administration, and
upgrading of VMware virtualization, Windows and Linux Servers, SAN Storage, and network infrastructure
- Analyze procedures to automate system and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations.
- Prepare and develop written test cases, analyze technology solution to determine traceability to business requirements.
- Initiating data collection for testing and supporting software applications.
Performing annual functional and regression testing.
- Developing and designing drafts and proposals with specifications.
- Creating wire frame diagrams, flow charts and templates for the site.
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and work with technology and business partners towards resolution.
- Planning, analyzing, scripting and designing for database growth trend analysis.
- Writing performance coordinating and operating scripts for testing and validating change management system.
- Reporting to management on the progress and status on weekly basis.
Analyze existing computer hardware and software and provide input on improvement on such hardware and software.
- Travel required 25-30% of time. In state and out of state to Florida, Kansas and California by driving/flight for building and supporting Virtualization, SAN Storage, Linux, Windows Servers, and Network infrastructure.
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- A keen grasp of information technology
- Professional demeanor
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree, All fields considered.
- 3 years IT related experience.