This policy describes what personal information we collect from you and how we process and protect your personal information when you visit http://focuzmindz.com (the “Website”).
This policy also describes certain choices you have regarding use, access to and correction of your information.
Personal information we may collect from you
- We will collect personal information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. Our collection of this personal information will make your visit to the Website easier in the future as we will be able to suggest Content that is relevant to you based on the location from which you access the Website.
- We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contact us or “Feedback Form”. The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request. Other information or personal information you share with us when completing our contact forms is in your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- We use your personal information to send you direct marketing via e-mail when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- to best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- to help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
- to ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
- We do not make any automated decisions solely through automated means without implementing suitable measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests.
The retention periods of your personal information depend on the respective purpose for which the data is processed and the respective tool in which the personal information is processed in. It is not possible to outline the various retention periods in a reasonably intelligible format under this Policy. The criteria used to determine the applicable retention period are that we will retain the personal information set out in this policy for as long as (i) necessary for the respective purpose, (ii) necessary to carry out our business relationship with you, (iii) you have consented to, and/or (iv) required by applicable statutory retention laws.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we may disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: from time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include the hosting and/or maintaining of Website content, the provision of certain features contained on the Website, or the provision of marketing services. In some countries we engage third parties to operate on our behalf pursuant to a license agreement, and if your request for information applies to services or functions they perform, we will provide such personal information as may be necessary for them to fulfill your request. All such recipients will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use such personal information for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To government, police, regulators or law enforcement authorities if we consider that we are legally obliged or authorized to do so or it would be prudent to do so.